We're looking for an innovative and hard-working Marketing & Digital Manager to join our growing team in 2021
About the Company
The Futz Butler is a bespoke original music, audio post-production and sound design house, specialising in delivering unforgettable work to clients as diverse as Sir Paul McCartney, Nike, the BBC, EMI, Adidas, Jimmy Choo and The FA.
With four recording studios in the heart of Central London and a roster of over 50 International composers and producers, we create everything from three-note audio branding to full feature film score (and everything in between).
We’re a sociable, passionate and close knit team, who place creative ideas and good people at the heart of everything we do. And we love what we do - every day is different. We're unashamedly chasers of the unchased.
We were raised on good manners, mutual respect and rolling your sleeves up and putting in the graft. Look after the small things and the bigger picture takes care of itself, being sure we celebrate and enjoy it as a team when it all comes together. We look out for each other, mucking in together to help achieve meaningful success for one another. Because people work with people, not companies.
In this exciting central role, you’ll help shape and execute our wider marketing strategy, whilst managing and growing our online presence across our website, social media channels and industry-specific online platforms.
You’ll work closely under our Director of Strategy and with our Head of New Business as well as with our in-house Composers and Sound Designers to create unique, targeted and engaging content, campaigns and events to build B2B brand awareness and instil confidence in our skills and approach to future clients.
This position provides applicants with exposure to a number of dynamic industries spanning Advertising, TV, Film, Radio and Tech, handling an ever evolving portfolio and dealing with a fresh and varied workload from one week to the next.
This role is for someone who stays on the pulse of current trends, loves music, film and the collaboration of the two and who is willing to go the extra mile to help a passionate, personable, tight knit company continue to realise ambitious plans in both the short and long term.
This is a flexible role, with the work carried out from a combination of our WC1 studios (post Covid, of course) and remotely.
Applicants must be London / South-East based (in commutable distance from Central London within an hour or so).
- Social Media Account Management
- Website Management
- Managing our profiles on other industry platforms
- Visual Content & Asset Creation
- Including production of display assets for social media, our website & other platforms
- Video production of short and longer form content
- Managing our marketing content calendar
- Written content and article creation
- Design and formatting of email campaigns
- Interaction and updates to the company CRM
- Reporting & analytics of all of our campaigns & channels
- SEO and Google AdWords campaign management
- Industry-Award applications
- Coordinating and working with external PR partners
- Event design and promotion (post-Covid)
Qualities and values that we hold ourselves to as a team:
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Can-do attitude, with a positive outlook
- Ideas, opinions and the vocabulary to substantiate them
- Ability to quickly and effectively research and deliver detailed information or options
- A sense of style, edge and an appetite for the unconventional
- In-touch with latest trends
- A passion for music and creative culture
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Ability to follow instructions clearly
- Ability to work closely within a team
- Honest and hard working
Job Details + Salary
- Permanent | Part Time | c £38k / pro rated to 2 days a week
- Probation period of 3 months
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (pro rated)
- (All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK)
Our Hiring Process
- Closing date for initial applications is 10/04/2021
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a short telephone interview week of 12/04/2021
- Final shortlisted applicants will be invited to a face to face / video interview week of 26/04/2021
- Start date - Early Q2
- No agencies please